SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
Anacle Systems Limited, Energy Market Authority | April 23, 2021
SINGAPORE, Apr 21, 2021 - (ACN Newswire) - Anacle Systems Limited ("Anacle") has been selected by the Singapore Energy Market Authority ("EMA") to develop and testbed Narrowband Internet-of-Things (NB-IoT) enabled advanced electricity meters. The future meters will be based on Anacle's leading edge Tesseract® series of hyper-smart meters.
This initiative is a collaboration between the EMA, Smart Nation and Digital Government Group (SNDGG) and utilities provider SP Group. The testbed will eventually be rolled out across 1.4 million consumer accounts (mainly households) in Singapore by 2024, as part of the national drive towards digitalization and greater efficiency.
Launched in 2017, the Tesseract® opens up a world of possibilities. An end product of many years of rigorous research and development, the Tesseract® is currently the world's most powerful edge device for electricity monitoring and analysis. It has more than 40 times more computing power than the next nearest device, FeRAM-based persistent memory that is more than 6 million times more durable than traditional EEPROM-based memory, 10GB in-device storage, built-in digital signal processing and data encryption capabilities, as well as supporting both Linux and Android operating systems, opening up infinite possibilities for applications.
"This is a huge step towards Singapore's sustainability goal as more businesses and households are now able to take charge of their own energy use. By providing consumers with detailed analysis of their energy consumption patterns, they will be able to save energy more effectively and contribute to the national sustainability efforts," said Mr Alex Lau, CEO of Anacle Systems Limited.
The Tesseract® hyper-smart meter is familiar to many, especially to the residents of Teck Ghee, Ang Mo Kio. In late 2019, the Tesseract® was installed at 1,450 household units as part of the Housing Development Board (HDB)'s Smart Green Homes Initiative program. Besides receiving the Tesseract® hyper-smart meter, residents were equipped with a smart home mobile application and three smart plugs, with which they can use to monitor their household consumption and remotely turn on and off the smart plugs.
With the limitless capabilities of the Tesseract®, businesses and households in Singapore can look forward to reap greater benefits from the consumption data that they obtain. The Tesseract® hyper-smart meter will continue to empower and bring about greater energy efficiency to the Singapore nation.
About the Energy Market Authority
The Energy Market Authority (EMA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The main goals of EMA are to ensure a reliable and secure energy supply, promote effective competition in the energy market and develop a dynamic energy sector in Singapore. For more information, please visit https://www.ema.gov.sg/
About Anacle Systems Limited
Anacle is a leading provider of asset and property management software, as well as smart utilities management systems. Headquartered in Singapore with research centers in Pune, India and Hangzhou, China, we are accredited by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) under the Accreditation@SG Digital program which provides an independent and rigorous third-party evaluation of the company's core capabilities such as product functionality, financial management, and operations. The accreditation affirms the quality, business sustainability and scalability of our products. For more information about Anacle, please visit https://www.anacle.com.
For any media enquiries, please contact:
+65 6914 2666
SlashData | September 19, 2020
For immediate release
London, United Kingdom
Media contact at SlashData Ltd.
Viktorija Ignataviciute email@example.com
Best practises engaging Open Source and DevOps developers Developer trends; Tracking Covid effect on the industry
While industries, businesses and individuals are being challenged significantly, the Future Developer Summit is determined to turn this into an enhanced learning opportunity, open to all Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Traditionally hosted in the Bay Area, CA, the 5th Future Developer Summit invites its guests to join the event remotely on 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct, ensuring the safety of all stakeholders. For the first time this year, the Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps.
Thought leaders at the Future Developer Summit
Industry leaders are coming together to discuss the future of developer marketing and developer relations. Director and VP level representatives from CNCF, Google, Microsoft, Comcast, HashiCorp, Intel, Salesforce, Facebook, MongoDB, Futurewei, Eclipse Foundation, Indeed.com, Expedia, Nutanix, and more.
Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered” and Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda are joining as event’s co-hosts. Follow new announcementsat futuredeveloper.io/
• Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director at Eclipse Foundation
• Nithya Ruff, Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters, Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
• Adam FitzGerald, VP, Developer Relations at HashiCorp
Lightning talks - hear about successes and failures from:
• Melissa Evers-Hood - VP, Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software at Intel
• Priyanka Sharma - General Manager at CNCF
• Chris Kelly - Director, Open Source and Engineering Engagement at Salesforce
• Grace Francisco - VP, Global Developer Relations & Education at MongoDB
• Anni Lai - Head of Open Source Operations and Marketing, Cloud at Futurewei
• Duane O'Brien - Head of Open Source at Indeed.com
• Tobie Langel - Principal and founder, UnlockOpen
• Satya Singh - Principal Product Manager - Platform & Marketplaces at Expedia
• Mark Lavi - DevOps and Automation Solutions Architect at Nutanix
• Tamao Nakahara - Head of Developer Experience at Weaveworks
• Amr Awadallah - VP, Developer Relations at Google
• On 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct. Full agenda at futuredeveloper.io/
• The highest rated industry event with a Net Promoter Score - 94!
- Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
- Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda
• Remote friendly event for the global tech leaders community
• Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps
• 2 networks to join: Community and Exclusive
• Registration is free for all attendees. We do invite you to voluntarily contribute to Black Girls Code
• This year’s Summit coincides with SlashData’s 10-year anniversary of developer research. Join us to celebrate together!
▶ Reporters can redeem the Media Pass here.
▶ General Admission is available here.
*Senior audience only
Exclusive edition - announcement
The Future Developer Summit is opening its doors in 2 weeks! Don’t miss a chance to join an outstanding crew of industry thought leaders bringing the best learning experience for Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Exclusive edition on 6-7 October
Your Unique Executive Networking Opportunity in a remote-first world
Two industry panels
How do industry leaders approach contribution to open source?
• Sam Ramji - Chief Strategy Officer at DataStax
• Chris DiBona - Director of Open Source at Google
• Nithya Ruff - Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters - Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
The diversity of DevOps approaches and how customers are adopting it?
• Kelsey Hightower - Staff Developer Advocate, Google Cloud Platform at Google
• Greg Wilson - Director of Cloud Developer Relations at Google
• Nicole Forsgren - VP, Research and Strategy at GitHub
• TBA very soon!
Two fireside chats with:
• Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
• Kathy Kam - Head of Open Source & Developer Advocacy at Facebook
Two Master Classes
Using practical examples, and a lot of data as usual, we will be demonstrating how you can increase your DevRel ROI by taking data-backed decisions and what are the key reasons for using data in your decision making process.
Availability is limited → Secure Your Executive Seat
DECK7 | November 12, 2019
Demand owns content, and with the release of 'Salesforce CMS', it’s clear that Salesforce is putting the control squarely with demand, not to mention delighting the creative marketer with more power through additional tools for creating content that are expected to work well right out of the box (er… cloud). Customers have become accustomed to consuming content across multiple channels and platforms which requires marketers to provide for seamless integration of their content. Enterprises have always been challenged by using multiple systems for their content management. Salesforce CMS addresses these common content challenges and promises more.
DECK7 | January 13, 2020
DECK 7 is proud to present an exciting interview with the Co-Founder & Chief Evangelist at Terminus, Sangram Vajre. He is an author, keynote speaker, 3x CMO, host of the daily #FlipMyFunnel podcast, entrepreneur and category maker. Sangram has been a driving force behind the success of Terminus and building the ABM subcategory of marketing technology. Before co-founding Terminus, Sangram was Head of Marketing at Pardot through its acquisition by ExactTarget and then Salesforce. A contributing columnist for Inc., he wrote the book, "Account-Based Marketing For Dummies" and is the mastermind behind #FlipMyFunnel, a B2B podcast series that has now over 500 episodes and continues to rate in the top 50 business podcasts.